Thursday, July 26, 2012

One of these things is not like the others

Remember that annoying icebreaker game, two truths and a lie? Let's play! I'll go first.


1. This goulash in a bread bowl was delicious.


2. This cold, pink soup was delicious.


3. This grilled mountain cheese with cranberry sauce was delicious.

Any guesses? Okay, fine, number 2 is the lie. It looked so promising (it's pink, guys), but it tasted just awful. There were lots of green slimy things (leaves, maybe) floating in it and a whole boiled egg just sitting at the bottom of the bowl (by far the best part). Later I asked the receptionist at the hostel what it was called and she enthusiastically started telling me about the different recipes and I was too polite to tell her that the only reason I wanted to know what it's called is so that I can make sure to never, ever eat it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment