Friday, July 20, 2012

I might stay in Krakow forever

Everybody I talked to as "research" before this trip said something along the lines of "You have to go to Krakow." I was planning to anyway, but I was curious to see why so many people love Krakow so much. And I GET IT. It's beautiful and friendly and has lots of fantastic museums and has had periods of both Nazi and communist occupation. And, bonus: Lauren, an American friend of mine from my year in Mainz, is living here for a couple of months and knows where the best perogies and hot chocolate are (hint: not the same place). So here's a preview of some of the more artistic evening shots from my first two days in Krakow.

I call this one "Running from a Taxi".

 

And this one is "Jesus Christ, Can't You See I'm Taking a Picture".

No comments:

Post a Comment