Monday, July 23, 2012

Om Nom Nom

A couple of days ago, I mentioned the best hot chocolate in Krakow. Now I hope you didn't think I was just going to leave you hanging without a detailed description and pictures. You know me better than that.

So, the best hot chocolate in Krakow is at a cafe called Nowa Prowincja and it's so chocolatey that they have to stir it constantly to keep it from congealing. To that end, it's kept in a vat with a paddle that rotates like a cement mixer.


When you order it, which you do because you have excellent taste, it comes out of the vat in a thick stream and then they top it with a dollop of whipped cream. And then you spoooooon it out of the cup because you can't drink it like normal hot chocolate because it isn't normal hot chocolate, it's like a cross between hot chocolate and chocolate mousse.


And that's the way (uh-huh uh-huh) I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment