Friday, August 10, 2012

Danzig through life

How do I like thee, Danzig? Let me count the ways:


I like your riverfront, especially at night, when the strollers have strolled home.



I like your graffiti, even if some of it is a little whiny.


I like your abandoned warehouses, even if I don't get to explore them because I don't fancy getting arrested in a country where I can't explain why they shouldn't arrest me.


 I like your rowhouses and I like imagining I live on all six floors of this one. 


I like how much these punks are enjoying this organ grinder and his parrot.


I like your impromptu art galleries.


I like this guy using an iPad as a camera (or at least I like laughing at him).


 I like how none of the buildings in your market square really "match",
but they still look awesome together.


And I like the fact that you can buy individual pickles in your supermarkets.

1 comment: