Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Begone

Ask me what I hate about Germany. Go on, ask me!

The pillows. I hate the freaking pillows. I would say that German pillows are like someone took a giant square bag and half-filled it with feathers, except that "like" implies a comparison and I just told you exactly what German pillows are. No matter how you fold, knead, squish, squash, or shape them, your head just sinks right through. And on a related note - why are they so gigantic and square? A pillow is for your head, not for your ENTIRE UPPER BODY (a fact that should be abundantly clear to Germans, seeing as the word is Kopfkissen - headpillow).


Anyway, I finally asked Tim to bring me some £2 grocery store pillows from England and they're better than any 40-Euro ergonomic feather nonsense. If it were up to me, I would cultural imperialism those pillows right out of Europe. Seriously, they're the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment