Monday, March 12, 2012

Apartment tour, part 1

I live in a WG, which is short for Wohngemeinschaft, which basically just means a shared apartment. Who wants a tour? Everyone? Excellent. Let's start in the bathroom!


Our bathroom is klein aber fein (small but nice) and everything matches, from the little green rug, to the little green hand towels, to the little green garbage can, to the little green GameBoy.

And yes, I have thought about how it's kind of gross to have a GameBoy in a bathroom, but THEN I thought about how much I like Super Mario and that was that.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I can't believe how well you matched the green.
    2. You found a green GameBoy?

    3. Out of curiosity, what's the German word for GameBoy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot take credit for the bathroom :p. WGs are accumulations of the leftover stuff of everyone who has ever lived there, so the origin of all the green stuff is shrouded in mystery. And the existence of green GameBoys (sadly, GameBoys are Gameboys in German too) was news to me as well. Exciting news!

    ReplyDelete